Childcare Center in Georgia
Kidovations is an alternative to traditional childcare that not only meets your childcare needs, but also provides activity based learning environments that exemplify a sense of fun and excitement at every visit! Our Childcare Center in Georgia offers a community of professional caregivers with the credentials to not only enhance your child’s early social and motor skills, but to also offer them a chance to explore creative activities in a state of the art facility.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Kidovations is a Professional Childcare Service whose mission is to provide children with unforgettable learning experiences that will give them a positive memory of what it was like to learn and explore without limits during their special childhood years. We also aim to develop partnerships with parents and the community that will optimize learning for everyone.
OUR VISION STATEMENT
Kidovations Educational Experience is a fun and innovative atmosphere of multicultural learners, creative leaders, and engaged families.
We master this by exploring diverse backgrounds, offering mind expanding experiences, and forging family partnerships that will ultimately create champions who will change the future of the world.
EDUCATIONAL PHILOSOPHY OF KIDOVATIONS EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE
What we believe is what sets us apart…
- We believe that, Biblically, parents are the primary instructors of their children and are charged with the responsibility of training them. Our role is to partner with parents to equip, facilitate, and encourage them in fulfilling these responsibilities.
- We believe that every child, having been made in the image of God, has received from Him the gift of learning. Our role is to nurture this gift to ensure the achievement of excellence by all children at Kidovations and lovingly cultivate their talents and abilities. We believe every child has the capacity to grow and learn.
- We believe that our lives speak louder than words. We are a “living curriculum” within our facility serving as role models for Christian living and thinking. We integrate scriptural principles into every facet of our educational program.
How Did It All Begin?
In 2002, Jeff and Tina Banks were given a vision to move from Atlanta to Statesboro Georgia to start a children’s ministry. Along with that ministry they started Kidovations Educational Experience. Kidovations initially started as an in home childcare. The word spread quickly about the Kidovations difference, and soon we became known for providing high quality child care and committing to continuous improvement. Put simply, families trusted us to meet their child care needs – and we exceeded their expectations!
We’re incredibly proud of the ways our family business has grown and improved since we first opened. We’re equally proud of the fact that our priorities, spelled out in the acronym S.C.O.P.E. (Safe, Clean, Organized, Professional, Educational), have remained consistent. Since 2002, S.C.O.P.E has kept our entire team focused on what matters most.
It is truly a pleasure to know that children throughout Statesboro now ask for Kidovations by name. Parents hear, “Look, Kidovations!” and see that their children are captivated by the brightly colored logo. Everyone immediately knows that there’s learning, laughter, and lots of fun within those doors
Kidovations Educational Experience provides a safe, nurturing and developmentally appropriate program for Child Care in Statesboro, Georgia. The program fosters active learning, support for the whole child, and a child-friendly environment. We are proud that Our Core Values are spelled out in the acronym R.E.A.C.H U.P. has remained consistent.
- We Respect and Appreciate Diversity.
- We Establish long term relationships.
- We Actively listen and seek to understand.
- We Commit to providing top-notch service on all levels.
- We Have enthusiasm and exhibit WOW and fun every day.
- We Use creativity and think outside the box.
- We Provide a safe and secure environment for everyone.